St. George Bank (Westpac Group) Sydney, Australia
Technical Lead - iOS, Scrum Master
Mar 2017 - Present
* Facilitate the software development and delivery within the scaled agile envrionment as a scrum-master and technical lead.
* Provide sign-off of code reviews, and mentor team members with high quality standards of practice.
* Create architectural outline and plans for native implementations.
* Assess feasibility and estimation of features early in the pipeline
* Design of automated test tools and processes for verification and deployment.
Development Beyond Learning Sydney, Australia
November 2015 – March 2017
* Development of cross-platform mobile app that integrates seemingly into exist legacy systems in the backend, whilst presenting a sparklingly modern user interface.
* Management of multiple-discipline teams, and overall architecting of the product platform.
* Implement source control and project management systems for visibility and easy burn-downs.
* Re-architect legacy .NET websites to be more inline with mobile applications via the use of Angular2 and API driven.
* Introduction of effective coding guidelines, and upskilling
Love Agency Sydney, Australia
Team Lead - iOS
December 2014 – November 2015
* Architecting solutions for both existing and new projects, identifying risk areas and estimates of work.
* Growth of team by assisting in the selection of team hiring by interviewing and assessing candidates.
* Team member training and assessment: Identifying any areas of improvement and those strengths to be assign appropriate work.
* Fostering positive culture and provide support to the team in times of difficulty to keep up morale.
* Continually stay on the cutting edge of technology and software, especially those from Apple.
* Providing feedback on both designs in and around our team, such as integration with web and android.
* Time management of myself and the rest of the team: weighing up priorities and resource shortages, and trying to find time for continual refactoring/improvement.
Viator (Trip Advisor) Sydney, Australia
Technical Lead - iOS
August 2013 – December 2014
* Assess project requirements and recommend best outcome based on feasibility of desired features and technologies.
* Lead the project team through technical hurdles and assign work based on best skillset.
* Keeping up to date with latest iOS iterations and deciding what can feasibility be supported and which platforms/versions pose a risk to support.
* Identifying and key issues that may cause the project to not be fit for release.
* Create solution designs and disseminate this information to other people on the project.
* Refactoring code as needed so the project remains maintainable and does not get out of hand.
Sonic Health Care Sydney, Australia
Senior Application Developer - iOS
July 2012 – August 2013
* Diagnose performance issues in production applications and successfully remediate them.
* Proving direction and input on the UI and features that are needed.
* Working closely with the business stake holders to deliver genuine value to clients.
* Assisting with the end to end development of the whole suite by working on the java backend.
TigerSpike Sydney, Australia
January 2011 – June 2012
* Engage with clients for delivery of solutions in the media and e-commerce sectors.
* Develop applications within a team environment, and ensure top quality is maintained.